Hi Dave! Welcome on my blog! it is always a great joy, when the "family" is getting larger! since my blog is rather a sort of diary, I will write a translation in English for you in future (I know, my English is not perfect, but I hope, it is understandable ...) greetings from Austria
kontaktfreudig; neugierig auf alles neue, aber nicht an fremden privatsachen interessiert; hilfsbereit, wenn erwünscht; stur, wenn ich was erreichen will ...
6 Kommentare:
an excellent find with great details.
Thank you! greetings from kri
hallo kris,
ich habe einige gegenstände die ich meine "lieblinge" erklärt habe.
es ist schön, solche erinnerungsstücke zu haben.
herzliche grüße
ela
Hallo Ela,
erinnerungsstücke sind immer was nettes, aber die, die auch verwendet werden können, sind mir die liebsten ... lg kri
PS, new follower!
Hi Dave! Welcome on my blog! it is always a great joy, when the "family" is getting larger! since my blog is rather a sort of diary, I will write a translation in English for you in future (I know, my English is not perfect, but I hope, it is understandable ...) greetings from Austria
Kommentar veröffentlichen